COD Mobile vs PUBG Mobile vs Free Fire, each of three has its own specialty. PUBG Mobile Maps and Modes turns out to be an interesting highlight of the game. PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile, and Free Fire are three of the most mainstream battle royale games in the esports local area. Every one of them offers incredible and vivid gameplay encounters, however, vary in their gameplay approach, designs, mechanism, maps, and modes.
This article records down all the gameplay modes and battle royale maps in every one of these three games to discover which one has better and a greater amount of them.
PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile and Free FireMaps, which one is better?
The details of each Map
According to PUBG Maps, PUBG Mobile has a few battle royale maps in the Classic method of the game. There is a sum of four maps that the game offers: Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, Vikendi, and Livik. The Erangel is 8×8 km in size, and Miramar is the greatest field of all.
Be that as it may, COD Mobile offers moderately more modest BR maps, in particular: Classic, Blitz, and Alcatraz.
Free Fire likewise offers three significant maps: Bermuda, Purgatory, and Kalahari. Bermuda is the primary field in Free Fire. Limbo is a lot more modest, while Kalahari is the littlest field in the game.
Gameplay modes of PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile and Free Fire
All these three game titles also offer various gameplay modes, which makes each game has the speciality of them. Let’s check it out!
Gameplay modes in COD Mobile
- Battle Royale mode
- Multiplayer mode: Core, Featured
Under the Core and Featured classification, there are different developments of modes:
- For the Center: Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, Free For All, Hardpoint, and Search and Destroy
- For the Featured, there are Holiday Aftermath, Secondary School, PTFO, Rapid Fire, Cranked and Hardcore.
PUBG Mobile Maps and gameplay Modes
- Classic (Battle Royale)
- Arcade: Quick Match with only 8-minute match, Sniper Training – open every day in the week, except Tuesday and Thursday, War – open every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday each week.
- EvoGround: Payload 2.0 with special features: tank, helicopter and extremely cool assault rifles.
- Arena: You can choose a lot of exciting modes, such as: Gun Game in Library Map, Arena Training, Team Deathmatch, Domination in Town Map, and Assault.
Gameplay modes in Free Fire
- Ranked Game
- Clash Squad (Ranked and unRanked)
- Kill Secured
Conclusion about PUBG Mobile Maps and Modes
Concerning the variety, PUBG Mobile is plainly the victor, offering more BR maps than COD Mobile and Free Fire.
As far as better and more gameplay modes, COD Mobile is the champ. It offers more than 12 adaptable gameplay modes, though Free Fire and PUBG Mobile offer 5-6 restricted gameplay modes. Finally, COD Mobile vs PUBG Mobile vs Free Fire has its own exciting things.
Three of these games usually update with new maps and modes. For all the reasons above, PUBG Mobile is quite better. So if you want to experience it by yourself, for PUBG Mobile download, follow the guideline in another article. After that, we would love to hear your thoughts to have the latest improvements to PUBG News!