PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 is one of the biggest releases ever. It brings tons of changes in an attempt to refresh the Battle Royale style game that you love. It’s time to dig deeper into the patch!
List of outstanding points upgraded in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0
Highlights of PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 include:
- Improved Miramar with Sandstorm
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope
- Canted Sight (active)
- New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (obtainable soon)
- New Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes (at hand soon)
- New Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (gettable on May 13th)
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience (incoming)
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills
Notes! PUBG Mobile will begin to kick off updates from May 7. The server will not be sent out offline for the current update. It will occupy around 1.97 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.21 GB of storage space on the iOS platform. You cannot invite a friend who has no same version. Therefore, remember to update your game as fast as you can!
PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 Rewards
When you decide to make the official PUBG on mobile more modern before May 13, you will be granted:
- 1 Radio
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Lieutenant Parsec Backpack
Details of PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0
Here is the content that PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 Released will offer.
MAD MIRAMAR – the main update in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0
- The Classic Miramar map’s graphic has been modernized. It receives some elements not existing in PUBG Mobile Download
- An oasis can be found in the North and the Urban Ruins will appear in the northwest. There will be more housing zones, roads, and resources. Choose an appropriate spot to land and a match to join carefully!
- According to some previous PUBG Mobile updates, Mad Miramar that is also called Miramar 2.0 will replace the appearance of Erangel 2.0.
- A racing track will be set through the whole location. It is great for motorheads!
- Golden Mirado will be the latest vehicle on Mad Miramar. Only 1 will spawn and you must become the first person to claim it!
- If you are thirsty while fighting on the desert, quickly head to the new vending machine named Get Energy Drinks or Painkillers. They are scattered across Miramar 2.0. If you are lucky, you can collect 8 drinks at once.
- Sandstorm effects for PUBG Mobile Mad Miramar: You can seize a fantastic opportunity when you are in PUBG Mobile Download Hack to witness areas ravaged by Sandstorms in Miramar and in the Main Menu.
- Miramar Main Menu Theme: After you update and download MAD MIRAMAR, you will be given the music and the Miramar Main Lobby.
- Miramar Achievements: When you accept to step into Mad Miramar and uncover it, you have to fulfill multiple challenges before you unlock achievements.
- Miramar Events: Finish events to gather amazing rewards!
PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 EvoGround New Mode: Bluehole Mode (coming soon)
It is considered a crucial part that will be added after the PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 release date is revealed.
- Erangel will have 2 territories, an outer and inner zone. In which, the inner zone will be the newest addition that acts for the next play zone region. Player’s health will lower when they stay in that place as long as the outer position is nearby. If the outer one completes making the inner circle smaller, the other inner one will be seen.
- Supplies will pop up with a 50% increase over the Classic Mode Erangle, the map can be found in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. You can revive the slain teammates in 4 seconds.
New Classic Mode Content in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0: Jungle Adventure (coming soon)
Like EvoGround New Mode: Bluehole Mode, it will be swiftly dropped into upcoming PUBG Mobile Patch Notes.
- Within the event, you will have a random chance to engage in the Jungle Adventure Mode whilst you are looking for a battle on the Sanhok map. It is a game mode that contains a series of features with missions not present in Sanhok.
- Totem: Seek ancient totems and summon their power in order to get a blessing or a unique item.
- Jungle Food: Fruit and other foods can grow in the wild. You will launch a few astonishing mysterious effects after you consume them.
- Hot Air Balloon: It is useful to move around and survey the battlefield.
New Arena Content: New Weapon – P90 put in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0
As PUBG Mobile news, the P90 is a strange tool that will be visible in the Arena. It is a formidable weapon in melee combat.
- The P90 fires 9mm rounds. It owns a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. There are 3 firing modes comprising Single, Burst, and Full-auto.
- The P90 can go with all SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and the Laser Sight.
Classic Mode in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0
It is a fun game mode that has been already made better when PUBG Mobile Update 0.18.0 is released.
- You will have a Canted Sight. It is an attachment that is suitable for the most Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Light Machine Guns, and several Shotguns. Besides, it can come with other scopes and acts as a close-range scope.
- Settings reserved for the Canted Sight will depend on two ways: Firstly, preferences can be located in the Settings section and it will aid improvements to the customized interface. Secondly, Canted Sight Crosshair style and the color can be edited in the Settings.
- Security Features – Point Protection Matches: If you select PUBG Mobile 0.18.0, you will know that the match will turn into a Point Protection Match after the system verifies that your killer was cheating to kill you and loot your points. The score deducted will come back to you and a notice will be sent via in-game email. Although cheaters can be checked swiftly, there is still some delay.
- New Results Screen UI:
- Classic Mode’s Results Screen in PUBG Mobile, the original for PUBG Mobile Lite, has been polished and another Detailed Results screen is added.
- It’s feasible to view the data of weapons used on the Detailed Results page! You can observe the match statistics and compare them with other survivors in the same tier.
- Have 5 grading criteria in the Results Screen to adjust the rating system and the rating display.
- Get more titles and filters in the Results Screen
- Settings Enhancements:
- After downloading PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0, you can test the FPP and TPP custom configuration copy function.
- Sensitivity settings are saved in the cloud. It’s unnecessary to reconfigure settings after updates1
- Toggle Auto Equip Scope function. Switch it off to handle the Auto Equip option.
- Death Replay:
- It is upgraded when developers of PUBG Mobile Free Download determines to roll out v0.18.0. It will be operated from every device and it runs smoother.
- Overhauled the death replay reminder to express that the death replay can lag or cause some display issues to ensure performance.
- Weapon and Attachment Upgrades
- It is a chapter of Classic Mode in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 that can be accessible on PUBG Mobile Website
- The Win94 will be equipped with its 2.7x Scope. It is an exclusive object in Miramar.
- Loading the S1897 while aiming down sights does not clear the view from the iron sights.
- Advancements to bullet marks: You can predict the direction bullets are fired from, relying on the shape of the bullet holes.
- Have a trajectory path to Crossbow bolts, causing it to be faster to form the flight path of shots
- Light Grip boosts: There is a special ability that will remarkably push the stability when shooting and the speed of recoil recovery.
- Leveled up the steadiness of the sight animation when traveling with the Sight
- Flare Gun: When holding the Flare Gun or opening the backpack, the type of supply that will be called by the Flare Gun will be displayed.
- Firearm Balancing:
- It is a long entry but important for those who involve in PUBG Mobile Online Play.
- Considerable Shotgun changes (consisting of S1897, S686, S12K, Sawed-off, and DBS)
- The shotgun’s spread is redone so bullets can extend more evenly around the crosshair to inflict more consistent damage.
- The spreading range is slightly decreased to widen the accuracy in mid and close-range encounters.
- Notably reduced shotgun’s damage at long distances! The minimum dmg of the bullet is 4 at the maximum effective range (3 for Sawed-off).
- Muzzle climb is multiplied for the shotgun (did not change to recoil).
- The max potent range of shotguns is tweaked to 80m.
- S1897’s rack pace is bumped up by 20%.
- Sawed-off can shoot 9 bullets per shot. It will cause 20 damage.
- Slightly reset the shotgun’s damage: Damage for each bullet is cut down, from 1.5 to 1.2 for headshots and 1.0 to 0.9 for body shots.
- Advanced the vertical spread of Duckbills a little
- Classic Mode Combat
- It acquires plenty of improvements in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0.
- Hitting the attack button when using drugs will stop the action and cancel the effect of the drug so as to keep the battle working.
- Enhanced bloodstain effects when your HP is lessened because you are damaged
- The screen wills hake if you are in and take damage in close combat.
- Throwable Crosshair: Highlights the upper or lower part of the crosshair, depending on the state so they can be known.
- Have an unequip function to Quick Scope Switch
- In case the backpack is filled, you can still auto pick up the recommended gear on the ground.
- Refined the shape with the transparency of the rival’s location markers
- Opt for expired char marks in the chat log to show them one more time
- Contemporized the combat status of teammates in PUBG Mobile so you can realize they will participate or not
- The Health bar is rebuilt to supervise the player whose health is reducing.
- Strengthened the voice messaging, tap and hold Voice button to play the sound effects
- Added display of damage statistics to the death replay
- Ameliorated the teammate location marker feature for the ones out of the Mini-map to diminish UI interference
- Added headlight effects to driving vehicles
- Drop Tactic Options
- In the full PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0, Drop Tactics can be selected in Matchmaking Settings when you want to hop into the mode.
- After a Drop Tactic has been activated, players who have picked the identical Drop Tactic will be supplemented in the same team if possible.
- There are two selections: Hot Drop and Slow and Steady.
- K/D Statistic: From Season 13, the K/D data in player information will be swapped to Average K/D per match.
- Low-Performance Devices: Users of low-performance equipment can enjoy smoother battles and lower battery consumption.
- Bug Fixes:
- They will solve problems in the Classic Mode in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0, for example,
- Sometimes players would die when jumping off a moving Pickup
- A couple of vehicles drifted on the ground
- The button sound was misconfigured or disappeared
- Lag in combat when HDR +60 fps was switched on in some high-performance gadgets
- Lagged if somebody moved into a player’s field of vision
- Some screens were lagged
- Resolution display errors if turning on between the large and small screen display of the Samsung foldable screen
New System Contents and Improvements in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0
We will go to the other piece of the details of PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0.
- Cheer Park: It is a social town that can accommodate 20 people whenever. It possesses most of the traditional Training Ground features. You can interact with everybody in real-time.
- Specifically, it is possible to keep track of the fact of someone, chat, single out Emotes, and add buddies.
- In PUBG Mobile Cheer Park, you can team up with other characters and manage matches in various game modes. Don’t forget to invite friends!
- In Cheer Park, you can connect to activities such as:
- Duel: Have 1v1 duels with other joiners
- Hunt Game: It was introduced during the anniversary celebrations.
- The Shooting Range: It is a way to prove your shooting skill and fight against the rest. It’s easy to share your results in chats!
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (goes live on May 13th)
- The Cartoon Rangers of PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 13 are awaiting you in the toy theme.
- You can appoint the Ice Ranger or Fire Ranger at Rank 50 and dominate the Ultra Defender Set at Rank 10o afterward.
- The Puppet Agent outfit has 3 kinds. Remember to mix & match them! Further, attempt to conquer the top rank to upgrade your costume to mythic rarity!
- Meanwhile, completing Toy Mastery of the Puppet Agent series will allow you to open up interesting upgrades for the clothes.
- If you are going to enter distinctive quests, you can create a squad.
- The RP mission reminders on the result page are remade so you can follow the mission progress without effort. Reminders are added at the beginning and the end of the season. RP push notifications and tutorial guides are developed.
- Popular bug fixes are announced, too.
- Guncraft Finishes:
- From PUBG Mobile leaks, it will begin crafting soon!
- You can modify the color patterns and emblems of the finishes after you attain weapons.
- You can customize emblems by overlapping classic images to produce whatever.
- It’s simple to get weapon finish materials from the wheel! However, you must purchase some.
- Graffiti can be exchanged for stickers.
- Brothers in Arms:
- It is the following installment of New System Contents and Improvements in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0. You can access it from the lobby.
- Brothers in Arms UI for Veterans and Rookies: The secondary info has been kept down to focus on practicing related operations.
- Revision of matching rules: Veterans can take Duo or Squad mode to link.
- Brothers in Arms Battle: Rookies will tag along with Veterans automatically when hopping so you cannot jump alone.
- Support for Brothers in Arms: Added Brothers in Arms tasks to daily missions and RP missions.
- New Achievements:
- Aside from familiar achievements in PUBG iOS Download, you can disclose the ones below.
- Miramar 2.0 Achievements: There are more objectives to round off.
- Bluehole Mode achievements: You need to win.
- Cheer Park achievements: Invite friends to Cheer Park and wander throughout the Shooting Range
- Brothers in Arms Achievements: It’s essential to play Brothers in Arms matches!
- Radio achievements: You are required to send messages with the Radio.
- Dependable V achievement: Log in to the game and collect more days!
- Unlinking Accounts: If 2 social network accounts are combined, one will be unlinked. Nevertheless, you can’t unlink an account within 30 days of disconnecting an account due to account security reasons.
- Decreased the entire “Play Another Match” countdown timer and intensified interaction methods in PUBG Android Download
- Team Invite:
- Up to 3 invites can be tracked at once.
- Invitation frame interactions
- Requests will be approved by the recipient.
- LIKE Feature:
- The number of LIKEs in the last 20 matches will be shown on the team-up page.
- Added “Number of LIKEs received in the last 20 matches” button to the LIKE Rankings
- Added records of gifts and LIKEs sent by teammates to the results screen
- New Currency:
- Have a currency called AG (AceGold) in PUBG Mobile game: AG will put back Silver rewards in events
- The price of almost stuff purchasable with UC in the shop will be converted to an AG price. If you do not have enough AG, UC can make up for the dissimilarity.
- Royale Pass UC rewards get two options. You can vote for either a 30 UC or 400 AG (~ 40 UC) reward at the same rank.
- Twisted the 30 UC Crate: altered the things from the box and tuned default the draw price to 300 AG. Former Supply Crate Coupons can be applied.
- The Resource Expansion Pack in PUBG Mobile inspired by PUBG PC is separated into 3 packs to download fast.
- When the game modes and the dependent maps are divided, the size of the requested download will happen on the related interfaces synchronously.
- Season Recap:
- Statistics of PUBG Mobile Season 12 will be updated after the new season is launched on May 13.
- Character Creation:
- Newly designed soldiers will have sets of clothes by default.
PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.18.0 has been fully described. It is really a big update with lots of significant changes and additions. Developers hope that they will bounce back the game that has attracted millions of users in recent years. Moreover, they expect it will be helpful to serve your gaming experience. Thanks for reading!