PUBG Mobile controls in Bluestacks 4 is favorite to gamers at the time being since the upgraded key mapping to Game controls. It leaves players a familiar interface to manipulate on PC while enjoying the mobile version. The upgrade indeed offers a better gaming experience. However, it’s when you know how to make it installed. Follow our guide below, and you’re soon updated with this emulator.
It’s not complicated at all to map your keys when you either knew the emulators or just entered this trend. With our guide and the simplicity of these applications, PUBG Mobile on PC will come to you in a snap.
PUBG Mobile controls in Bluestacks 4 editing
Game controls will show up on your screen with designated transparency. Players can adjust the keymap transparency using the eye icon at the right bottom of the screen.
We suggest leaving that map visible for new players since you might have not yet remembered all the functions. But when you can manipulate fast without paying attention to the guide, turn them invisible for a better view of the battlefield.
Visit Settings and view Control to study all moves and critical functions that you can do on the PUBG Mobile game on PC. Here, players can also change transparency, size, and customize buttons.
You can enhance the resolution in setting to 720p or 1080p to have better visions of details. The more precise you can make the button, the better you manipulate your moves in the game.
Bluestacks encountered some feedbacks on malfunction at crucial mapping. Luckily, the team has it fixed for the current programs.
The shortcut to Game control is Ctrl + Shift + H instead of clicking section to section on the screen.
Usually, popular mobile games to play on PC, including PUBG Mobile, appear with essential mapping suggestions. The system recommends some popular key and functions so that your setting could happen fast. However, you can always come back to adjust the suggestion if your test on the keymapping isn’t what you want.
Here are details for important buttons in Aim and Shoot. They are all set, but you can change to other keys on your keyboard as long as you feel confident in manipulating them:
- Shooting mode: switch between shooting styles. Using this key will eliminate the mouse icon on the screen
- Suspend shooting mode: get the mouse icon back.
- Shoot: shoot in the game
- Mouse sensitivity: decide the moving of the mousse in the game.
- Weapon ½: allow flash weapon switching.
- Firing mode toggle: switch among three shooting modes: single, burst, and Auto
- Learn left/right: extends the vision to 2 sides.
- Reload: refill the bullets
- Scope: allow instant aiming scope.
- Grenade: give you grenades to use
Chat setting for PUBG Mobile controls in Bluestacks 4
Coming to Chat and other settings to make the PUBG game comfortable for you in all aspects. Here are all buttons you will want to run through:
- Chat: pop up the loop to talk with people in the game
- Send: complete sending the order
- Use the mic: activate the mic instantly. This button works when you press hold the key.
- Voice channel: switch from team conversation to whole map speaking
- Inventory: open the luggage
- Map: open the map
Besides, direction keys are no less important. These allow you to moves, acts on the game:
- Move: move back and forth
- Sprint: sprint by holding the key
- Sprint lock: boost speed
- Crouch: sit down in the game
- Prone: lie down
- Swin Up/Down: move when swimming
Last but not least, PUBG mobile games on PC cannot complete without using vehicles. And you can set keymap to control vehicles in the game, such as:
- Drive: generate the vehicle
- Get in: hop on the vehicle
- Exit: get out of the vehicle
- Shift: boost speed when driving
With the well-organized annex to help you access every single action, you can easily change the key to function as you want. You can adjust using the Edit section and Save to finish the order. Advanced settings will be a shortcut button to help you back with the standard setting.
PUBG Mobile controls in Bluestacks 4 has been updated with detailed key mapping. The advanced setting resembles the PUBG Mobile to PUBG on PC so that you can enjoy the habit.
As you can see, it’s effortless to edit Game controls for PUBG Mobile in Bluestacks 4. The setting section is self-explanatory. You can do it nicely no matter what, and it’s just a small offer from this emulator. Play and explore more about PUBG Mobile controls in Bluestacks 4.