PUBG Mobile Season 17 Release Date is after the Season 16 Royale Pass end on January 17, 2021. The RP section will then be locked for the next 24 hours. Players will not be able to access any events in the RP section. PUBG Mobile Season 17 based on the Runic Power theme. The impending season will keep going for around two months, and they will reset the ranks once the Season closes. So what are the highlights of this new season?
What is new about PUBG Mobile Season 17 Release Date?
The PUBG Mobile Season 17 by the release date will have some rewards such as Resplendent Dawn, Deadly Sickle, and Guardian Armor Set. To open them, players should buy the Season 17 Elite Pass or Elite Upgrade pass, which will cost around 600 UC and 1800 UC, separately.
A little update will be released Season 17, which will weigh around 25-30 MB. Likewise, the PUBG Mobile servers won’t be taken disconnected to dispatch the update.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Patch Notes
New Runic Power Royale Pass
- Runic power themed interface and prizes.
- Turn the Wheel of Fate to get updated rank prizes.
- Choose between Resplendent Dawn and Deadly Sickle at level 50.
- Arrive at rank 100 to get the great Guardian Armor Set and the new themed UZI and M16A4!
RP Missions Difficulty Adjustment
- In this season, RP missions have been redesigned to bring down the difficulty while expanding the point rewards.
- Added season coordinate time rewards.
- Aggregate match time to gather point rewards.
- Added RP direct prizes toward week by week Activity progress.
- Complete missions to amass Activity and gather point rewards.
RP Activity Pack occasion
- Purchase Activity Packs to raise your rank up quickly, and assemble Mission Activity Points to change over them all into UC discounts.
- Buy the RP Activity Pack to promptly get RP Points of comparable worth and additional container coupons.
- You will likewise initiate the Mission Activity Point discount, and the Mission Activity Points you gather can be changed over into UC discounts.
Runic Power Adventure occasion
- The experience occasion is back with the RUNIC POWER subject.
- Go to the RP selective occasion tab and get Metro Badges to go on an experience like no other.
- Open the story as you investigate and decide to progress free of charge or in the wake of making a buy.
- Gather selective supplies to recover 1 of 2 sets, elite vehicles, and other amazing prizes.
Change in UC and AG cash
- Improved the choice among UC and AG.
- It is currently simply important to pick this once per season, and you can alter your perspective whenever.
- Changed the speed at which cash is gotten back to players through position prizes to expand the sum given at lower positions.
Player Avatar and Appearance in PUBG season 17 release
The battle royale game – PUBG Mobile Season 17 is released a brand new update. With the arrival of each season, the new Royale Pass additionally delivered. Season 17 is including a lot of new skins, outfits, and other new updates.
Season 17 New Outfit
This outfit is quite disappointed. Despite the fact that it has a much fresher look, it isn’t something that catches everyone’s eye.
100 Royale Pass Cyberpunk Outfits
Cyborg/Cyberpunk theme is released, but you need to get 100 RP rank level to get this outfits.
Weapon Skins and Customization is updated in PUBG Mobile Season 17 by release date
The devs presented another arrangement of weapon skins beginning from the explosives all these approach Assault Rifles. Below is some recently changes:
With Snowman Alert Grenade skin, you can blow your enemies in the face. It looks somewhat captivating with the fairly engaging Snowman articulation. There are specifies made that an explosive snow impact will likewise be remembered for the blast liveliness.
Pan skin: PUBG Mobile’s Classic
This pan skin with turquoise color might be available in the 30th RP level. When you utilize it, you can see the image of sea dragon printed on the backside of the pan.
Diamond Tier Weapon reward in PUBG Season 17
A diamond level skin for the M416 will be released in the following Season of PUBG Mobile. It is a mix between neon green and turquoise. To get this skin, you must at least play five matches nonetheless.
Equipment skins in PUBG Mobile Season 17 Release Date
There are a lot of themed features along with this season:
They can be burdensome on occasion and may make your sight difficult to see. However, the new skin may support you with that issues. What it does is tidy up the vibe of your ride a touch. It goes for a fairly retro-propelled topic. This skin is Retro Skin Dacia.
It is very cool to land with a real style parachute skin. Galaxy-themed purple and dark are two parachute skins. To get this skin, you need to reach level 10 to 15 in PUBG Season 17 Rewards.
Developers release Ornamental Exclusives in PUBG Mobile Season 17
Flexing before different players have gotten simpler with Royale Pass restrictive Galaxy Key Ring. You can acquire these prizes very right off the bat in the game, ideally in the middle of Level 1 and 10. Append them to your weapon and release a downpour of grenades in style.
PUBG Mobile 1.2 update had released a couple of days before the Season 17 update release date. It will be accessible to download from Google Play Store, or Apple App Store and players are encouraged to refresh the game to its most recent form as right on time as conceivable as they won’t have the option to play with players having various versions.