PUBG Mobile Season 17 W8 has been officially unlocked all the challenge missions. Then players can complete challenges to earn items. Royale Pass is one of the fastest and most effective ways to get in-game items, including skins, emojis, and costumes in PUBG Mobile. Accordingly, gamers must complete daily and weekly challenge missions to earn RP points and progress through the pass.
PUBG news about the conditions for participating the missions in PUBG Mobile
Currently, PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 8 weekly challenge missions have been unlocked for those who have purchased Royale Pass EZ Mission License.
In fact, emojis, skins and costumes are an indispensable part of any Battle Royale game, including PUBG Mobile. Without these items, the game can become boring for players after a short period of time. In PUBG Mobile, you can completely get various optional items using Royale Pass. Accordingly, in order to achieve the Royale Pass, you must complete the given missions. A prerequisite to participating in the missions is to purchase Royale Pass EZ Missions License. After that, you are eligible to complete the PUBG Mobile S17 W8 RP missions.
All you need to know about PUBG Mobile Season 17 W8 missions
Now let’s check out the list of all the missions in Week 8 of PUBG Mobile Season 17:
- Select one from the three missions (150 RP Points):
- Use Grenades to kill 2 enemies from 18 meters away in Classic mode.
- In 10 matches in Classic mode pick up the Crossbow.
- Destroy 10 vehicle tires in Classic mode.
- Kill 6 enemies using AWM in any mode (75 RP Points).
- Have 10 times using Adrenaline Syringe in Classic mode (75 RP Points).
- Three times killing an enemy from 100 meters away in Classic mode (75 RP Points).
- Kill 9 enemies using headshots in Classic mode (125 RP Points).
- Choose one from the three missions (75 RP Points):
- Use SMG to kill 18 enemies in Los Leones (Miramar) in Classic mode.
- Kill 18 enemies using SMG in Sosnovka Military Base (Erangel) in Classic mode.
- Kill 18 enemies with SMG in Paradise Resort (Sanhok) in Classic mode.
- Stay alive for a total of 100 minutes in Classic mode (75 RP Points).
- In 20 matches pick up Suppressor in Classic mode (75 RP Points).
Compared to PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 7, Week 8 has had many changes. However, it is not difficult for players to pass the missions. To learn more about the details of the challenges as well as PUBG Mobile Season 17 All RP Missions, you can refer to many related articles about PUBG Mobile news. Thank you for taking time to follow this article.