PUBG Mobile Season 9 was officially launched on September 9 with the new update 0.14.5. This PUBG Mobile new season carries a variety of new contents and improvements for PUBG Mobile gameplay. Among them, PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Royale Pass Season 9 can be the most outstanding content that can make all players feel excited. The Royale Pass for this latest season will have a unique theme – Warriors Unite, expressing the union of all Warriors. Thanks to the release of the new pass, other elements, such as weapon skins, cosmetics, frames, and emotions also experience major changes.
New contents and features in PUBG Mobile Season 9
Get ready for the Royale Pass Season 9 update with a wide range of new contents and features! This latest Royale Pass will let you experience a wide range of unique Royale Pass skins as well as amazing sets of items, including The Observer Set, Infected Grizzly M249, Infected Grizzly Dacia, The Observer Cover, Draconian Champion set, together with more awesome weapons. More than that, there are lots of new avatar frames featured in this update too. You can also get access to brand new parachute bags, helmets, and of course, many wonderful skins.
PUBG Mobile Season 9 new contents
- There is a wide range of new contents in terms of weapon skins, weapons, together with a new survival mode called Extreme Cold awaiting you ahead in Royale Pass Season 9.
- In this new mode, players have to struggle with the cold and avoid it at all costs by building warm houses, camps, as well as bases while racing against other players for survival.
- This PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 update also brings many awesome rewards for players who reach the rank of 100 in Royale Pass.
- In addition, players can get access to a series of outfits with Asian styles and try on them.
PUBG Mobile new outfits
- You will receive a completely new outfit in this PUBG Mobile Season 9.
- Also, as mentioned above, the outfits in this Season 9 will follow Kungfu Asian style.
PUBG Mobile new weapon skin
- PUBG Mobile Kar98 is one of the most popular sniper rifles, and now this weapon has a new awesome skin that players can unlock after reaching the Diamond Tier. The new Kar98 skin has white, grey and yellow colors mixed together, leading to an interesting visual experience.
PUBG Mobile new parachute skin
There is a new parachute skin in Royale Pass 9 and players will receive it until they reach the ACE level.
PUBG new companion pet
- Besides the eagle in the previous version, a new cute dog will also appear in this PUBG Mobile 0.14.5. Players can go with this dog in their adventure.
Royale Pass Season 9 improvements
- The countdown timer: Before the opening of the season, a timer will appear to count down the starting time of the season at the Royale Pass entrance.
- The new entry to the Royale Pass card: Now, there is an extra entrance to the Royale Pass card at the bonus page.
- Sharing page: Players that upgrade Royale Pass will have a unique sharing page.
- Level-up reminder: The free Royale Pass level-up reminder page will display your friends’ Royale Pass purchases.
- The feature of requesting gift will open in the first 7 days of the new season, after that time, the submitted requests that were not confirmed will expire and players are not able to send new requests.
- Carry out the overall optimization for the bonuses, missions, redemptions, and ranks.
- Re-designed the interface of the instruction on the left of the new reward page and added more information to remind the weekly mission loot crate.
Other optimizations and bug fixes
- After the fix, the repetitive operations in Inventory can be separated.
- Fixed a bug in which the expired Vehicle skin was still displayed in the game lobby even though it was expired.
- Fixed a bug in which the new-received item was not shown on the top position in the Item tab.
- Fixed a bug in which the emotions were not displayed when clicking directly in the Emotion page in the Inventory.
- Fixed a bug that displayed backpack lock status in a wrong way.
Aside from the major changes mentioned above, there will be some other small adjustments bringing a new experience to the gamers:
- UMP9 changed its name to UMP45.
- UMP45 will use the same bullet type as 45ACP.
- The standard magazine is 25 bullets. If one extended magazine is used, it can grow to 35 bullets.
- The P92 pistol was upgraded and now it allows for three-dimensional viewing besides the original default red-dot view.
- Vector SMG will use a new bullet type – 9mm.
- The damage of Vectors will reduce.
- The standard magazine will grow to 19 and 33 when it is combined with an extended magazine.
- Tactical repositories (previously anti-recoil rifles) were attached on Vector and M416 but now can be utilized with both M16A4 and MK47 mutant to increase the stability.
- The damage of AWM Sniper has been increased.