PUBG Patch Notes 0.11.0 is already released featuring some new contents and improving some elements in the game. You need to find out what this patch notes version focuses on. Don’t forget to keep yourself updated with further PUBG patch notes in the forthcoming time.
What’s new in PUBG Patch Notes 0.11.0
- Zombie: Survive Till Dawn was included in PUBG. You can only get access to this event mode for a limited period of time. In this mode, you must compete against your opponents as usual on Erangel, not only that, but you also have to fight off bosses with wicked zombies. These disgusting creatures all come from Resident Evil 2. Try your best to slay all of them to obtain more resources and items.
- Moonlight – a new weather condition – was also included in Vikendi.
- Attached Pandemic Treasure event! Now, you can easily try on Resident Evil 2 outfits.
- Attached Anniversary Treasure event. You can use many kinds of rare finishes to celebrate the anniversary of the game.
- Attached Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- You can get the Anniversary items at good prices now while the quantities last.
- You can check out Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames easily in PUBG now.
- Explore Sanhok in Arcade – Quick Match now.
- Now you can easily see the character image and connections on the profile.
- New titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited) were also included in the game.
- Redesigned several houses in Vikendi.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes will begin with double the ammo from now.
- The older data will be officially wiped out while the past results will be kept up to 1 month.
- Terrain display bugs for budget devices already experienced a fix.