PUBG Mobile New Zombie Infection Mode is finally out! This PUBG Mobile new game mode comes out with the PUBG Mobile 0.14 update, which will keep players more engaged! In this Zombie Infection mode, you will meet three new types of zombies and they are armed with different abilities. It’s very important to have a look at this PUBG Mobile Infection Mode guide so you will know more about the traits of these new zombies for having a better chance of winning.
About PUBG Mobile Infection Mode and new types of zombies
Players have to go through three rounds taking place on the map called Lost Harbor in this PUBG Mobile New Zombie Mode. Due to the small size of this map, the clashes will become more intense and crazier. Players are required to pay more attention to their surroundings and fully focus on the match if you want to win. Learning about the way the zombies in this new mode battle against humans is also very important. Let’s take a look at all types of zombies in PUBG Mobile Infection Mode now!
Types of zombies in Zombie Infection (PUBG Mobile 0.14)
Three types of zombies in this latest Zombie Mode of PUBG Mobile game are Speed, Stealth and King.
Each zombie type has its own traits, both in terms of transformation style, attack style, and special skills. Regardless of what side you are on, you should know all the information relating to the zombie types so you can get the victory.
- They are the people who got infected by T-Virus, and now they become the Speed zombies.
- If you got defeated by a Defender in the human team, after respawning, you can choose to become a Speed Zombie or a Stealth Zombie.
- Speed Zombie is a kind of zombie that has a male body but has no shirt and hair. The body part exposes veins with inner muscles. Speed Zombie has a creepy appearance.
- The movement speed of Speed Zombie is pretty fast.
- Speed Zombie is able to attack an enemy with just one strong hit (by hands)
- All Speed Zombies are armed with a very special skill that helps them boost their movement speed in a short period of time, which is very suitable to ambush or sneak up on enemies.
- This is a type of zombie that gets killed by Defenders
- Unlike Speed Zombie, Stealth Zombie has a female body, wearing a skirt and a Gipsy-style scarlet hat wrapping around the hat.
- Stealth Zombies also have the same movement speed as Speed Zombie.
- Stealth Zombie uses long and sharp claws to attack enemies.
- Although Stealth Zombies are unable to grow their movement speed and attack speed, they are armed with cloaks and an ability to become invisible, which is extremely dangerous.
3. Zombie King:
- Zombie King will show up only when a Zombie attacks and gets the Booster or kills two Defenders of the human team.
- The size of Zombie King is much bigger than the other two zombies: Stealth Zombie and Speed Zombie.
- Zombie King cannot move as fast as Speed Zombie and Stealth Zombie.
- When in combat, Zombie King dishes out damage to Vanquishers more than Stealth Zombie and Speed Zombie.
- Despite having no special attack skills for themselves, Zombie King is able to increase the defense and the HP of other nearby zombies.
- Zombies, killed by Vanquishers, are unable to respawn.
Other characters in Zombie Infection (PUBG Mobile 0.14)
The other characters in this new PUBG Mobile zombie mode are Defenders and Vanquishers that belong to the human team. They only have to choices, either a Defender or a Vanquisher.
- Defender is a human soldier.
- Defender uses two rifles with 600 bullets to attack and kill the zombies.
- If a Defender gets hit by a zombie, they will get infected by T-Virus and will become a Speed Zombie.
- This is also a soldier that belongs to the human team, but the outfit of Vanquisher will be different from the Defender’s.
- Vanquisher uses a machete-like weapon to deal damage to zombies. Compared to Defender, the Vanquishers are able to attack faster and dish out more damage to the zombies (if compared to the same one hit)